Chicago was AWESOME! All four of us were blown away by how great it was there. I definately will be going back. My quicky thoughts:
- Chicago Dogs rule. I had one every day I was there. It was tough finding it in the airport, but after 30 minutes of walking they were mine.
- Next time, I am staying at the Sofitel. Le Meridien was nice, but it was attached to a mall which wasn’t that hip. Our first choice was the W, but it was too far away from the places we would be walking.
- Tons of shopping. Michigan Avenue has the same brands you would find in Beverly Hills. Bucktown has some cool boutique stores.
- Great architecture – even Cloud Gate.
- Loved the music, we went to Kingston Mines and Back Room.
- Lots of cool places to eat and shop on Rush Street including Giordanos.